- Nikon D4 (digital SLR)
- Nikon D3 (digital SLR)
- Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-f/4D IF AF
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D
- Micro Nikkor 105mm/2.8G ED VR
- Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
- Main tripod: sturdy carbon-fiber Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 legs. Arca Swiss Monoball (B1) head.
- Lightweight go-everywhere tripod: Manfrotto 3001BD legs. Really Right Stuff BH-25 mini-ballhead.
- Really Right Stuff quick-release system (for fast attaching and removing of camera from tripod), and Really Right Stuff L-plate (for ease in switching from horizontal to vertical while camera is on tripod).
- Nikon NC clear protective filter for all lenses
- Nikon Circular Polarizer II
- Galen Rowell's graduated ND - Singh-Ray brand - both hard- and soft-edged types
- Individual filter cases by The Vested Interest
- Think Tank "StreetWalker Pro" photo backpack (when taking almost all of my equipment)
- Lowepro "Nova 190 AW" shoulder bag (for traveling light)
Other Cool Gear:
- Compact Hoodloupe 3.2 LCD viewing loupe by Hoodman
- Backup external hard drives (for trips): ioSafe Rugged Portable 500gb HD and LaCie Rugged 500gb Mini Portable HD
- Extension tubes: Nikon PK-11A (8mm), PK-12 (14mm) & PK-13 (27.5mm)
- Reflectors and Diffusion Discs: PhotoFlex's LiteDisc collapsible models 22" & 32"
- Padded Ball Cap cover (for tripod head) by The Vested Interest.